2020每日高分電影打卡推薦【蒂凡尼的早餐】

2020.6.3
Part one:
我不是霍莉
I'm not Holly.
也不是雷美 我不知道我是誰
I'm not Lula Mae,either. I don't know who I am.
我像貓咪
I'm like cat, here.
我們都是沒名字 我們不屬于任何人
We're a couple of no-name slobs. We belong to nobody.
我們甚至不屬于對方
And nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other.
停車
Stop the cab.
【吱——】
怎么了
What do you? think?
這兒很合適你這剛強的家伙
This ought to be the right kind of place for a tough guy like you.
【喵嗚——】
垃圾桶 鼠窩
Garbage cans, rats galore.
快走吧
Scram!
我說下車 快走吧
I said take off! Beat it!
【哐——】
走吧
Let's go.
Part two:
No matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
無論你去哪里,你總是會遇見你自己
Part two:
無名小姐 你知道你何有不妥
You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are?
你怕事 你沒膽量
You're chicken. You've got no guts.
你害怕挺起胸膛說 生活就是這樣
You're afraid to stick out your chin and say,"Okay, life's a fact."
人們會相愛
People do fall in love.
會互相屬于對方
People do belong to each other,
因為這是獲得真正快樂的唯一機會
because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness.
你自稱為不羈野性
You call yourself a free spirit, a wild thing.
怕別人把你關(guān)進籠子里
And you're terrified somebody's going to stick you in a cage.
但你已身處樊籠,是你親手建起來的
Well,baby,you're already in that cage. You built it yoursself.
無論是否在德州圖利
And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip,Texas,
這不受地域的限制
or in the east by Somaliland.
它隨你而去
It's wherever you go.
無論你去哪里,你總受困于自己
Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
——蒂凡尼的早餐








